Saturday, July 9, 2011

Wearable Jewelry Art by Gypsie8Designs














Last month my daughter and I took a glass class @ The Goddess of Glass, located in Minneapolis, Mn






The left picture is all my glass designs I created in class :) I am so proud of these peices! I think they came out so beautiful/colorful! I decided to make some necklaces with a few of these pendants.



The right side is a picture of one of the necklaces I completed!






I am in heaven and love working with glass! I love of about creating them.....is it's like having a blank canvas and designing the way I like it! It also can be a complete look of what is expected until they come out of the kiln. So, it's a total surprise!
Each peice is an OOAK original and well never be dulicated!





These peices are for sale!



Wearable Jewelry Art Necklaces - $30.00 ea. (additional $4.00 s/h)






Handcrafted by Gypsie8Designs



No comments:

Post a Comment