Saturday, July 9, 2011

Inspired painting by a dream



First of all before the story begins on my painting, I wanna say: My mom & I don't get along very well in the past! Growing up the two of us was always arguing/fighting :(
Now, days we get along pretty good :) We see one another on rarely basis. Which works out for the best! Welove each other very much!! I have always know I am very special to her (as my sisters are too).
Meaning behind my painting by Gypsie
This painting was inspired by a dream I had. One night I woke up remembering what I dreamed & knew I was to paint it.
I had a dream, that I was as my moms and walking up her driveway....when all of a sudden it got really windy and the earth started shaking! My mom came running out of her house towards me. Yelling, Get down! Get down! Get down on the ground! This is it!
I listened to her words! THen, proceeded to lay flat (belly) down. She jumped on top of me and said, "Don't worry, I will save you"! I remember thinking....."THis is it! It is time for the world to end! I wasn't ready to die! I wished/wanted/needed my family with me!! There were so, many things running through my head! I remember feeling scared but feeling safe!
All of a sudden, this big giant ball of water came rolling/rumbling towards us and landing on top of us! I thought, oh shit, I don't know how to swim! Then, a thought accured to me.....it's going to be ok! My mom is my Angel and she will save me! We went under the ball of water (which I always wanna call Fire). Then, I woke up from the dream. Then, I kept hearing - that I am supposed to paint this! I didn't know how or what I was gonna do. But did succeed with how it was suposed to be done!
What does the images represent?
The big blue ball is water.
The middle image is an angel. The wings are doves - my mom and I both love doves! The one one the left is her, one on the right is me. In the center of the angels body is an infinity symbol. If you take her head and put it on the bottom of her - it completes the infinity symbol.
The yellow image is the infinity symbol.
The orange to me feels like energy going out!
I never believed or felt the world is going to end like they make it out to be! I believed that the world was going to end & new beginnings were coming! By this I mean....bad things in life where going to happen to bring more people together. Making new peace/love! That is where the new beginings start! We are all supposed to love one another in life! That is one of our life learning lessons & a big part in why we are here on earth!
This is how my "Dream Angels" where created! I hope you enjoy my dream story :)
Prints are availabe for $12.00, an additional $2.00 s/hPaypal accepted: dreammonkeys4u@yahoo.com
Blessings! Peace & love ~Gypsie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment