Thursday, October 6, 2011

"The Crafty Castle" Big Grand Opening - In Minnesota

All my life I have dreamed of owning my own shop! I love creating art and finding rare or unique items. In the past few years I have been checking out space rent in Faribault, Owatonna, Northfeild, & even in our home town of Kenyon.  With all the expenses of my passions....renting space is out of the question at this time. As I can't afford it yet. I asked myself - how am I going to make my dream happen? I thought about it and then it came to me. The answer was: "My basement"! I have all that extra space, it's free rent/electric, it's close to home & don't have to drive! A country home with a shop in it - what an awesome idea!!

THOUGHTS BECOME REALITY!

Today, I am excited to announce that we will be opening a new shop called, "The Crafty Castle." We are a spiritual shop! We carry handmade items, vintage, candle holders, artwork, healing perfume oils, clothing, and much more! We are located in Kenyon, Mn (1 hour south of the twin cities).  A great place to shop, if you're looking for unique or rare items.

OPEN HOUSE - OCT. 19TH (WED.) 2011



Store Hours: 10 am - 5 pm
Days Open: Wed. - Fri.

Location:
The Crafty Castle
5209 520th St.
Kenyon, Mn  55946


WE WILL BE SERVING TEA, COFFEE, & COOKIES FOR OUR SPECIAL DAY!
BRING YOU'RE FAMILY & FRIENDS!

WEBSITE: http://www.dreammonkeys.com (may change site name soon to: www.thecraftycastle.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment