Saturday, February 12, 2011

NEW Prayer Necklaces

I am so excited about my new prayer necklaces! These are my own designs ;) The prayer boxes open and will come with hand custom size paper. Paper used to write out your prayers, then place inside the prayer box! I used special stones to design these beautiful necklaces. As stones have different meanings and draw different energies.



PRICE: $68.00 additional $6.00 S/H

This necklace brings wealth, properity, & abundance to your life! I used aventine, citrine, tiger eye, malicite - as well as other stones/beads. Stones/beads are hand wrapped in copper/silver-tone . ONLY 1 made so far!! I will be listing it on etsy soon!

PRICE: $68.00 Additional $6.00 S/H

This necklace will bring "Love" to your life! I used rose quartz, tiger eye, czech glass, pink peal beads, copper beads/chain. Coming soon to my Etsy Shop! ONLY 1 made - don't miss out!

Gypsie8 Jewelry Designs are made with loving energy!!
WEBSITE: http://www.dreammonkeys.com/
Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/believeinmagick

No comments:

Post a Comment