Saturday, February 12, 2011

New "LOVE" Perfumes Just in time for VALENTINES!

Hand blended 100% natural perfumes/colognes
by Gypsie8 Designs




I am happy to announce my new his & hers "Love" cologne/perfume, called "Lovers Romance". While you're wearing this loving scent, it will draw a loving energy and gives you a sensational romantic feeling! Connecting you and your sweetheart closer then ever before!

Dare to bring lust to your romantic love life with my new "Love" perfumes!



I have a special just for "Valentines Day"! When you purchase 2 of my lovers perfume, I will include one of my "Ardour" love perfume samples for FREE! This special will end one week from Valentines day.
By Gypsie8 Designs
My perfumes are hand blended with loving energy and all natural ingredience! Other perfume/cologne scents available. Visit my website for more info.
Sample vials only $4.00 ea. Please add $2.00 S/H
PAYPAL Accepted: dreammonkeys4u@yahoo.com
Also available in my Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/believeinmagick

No comments:

Post a Comment