Monday, November 8, 2010

TCC (The Crafty Castle) Is NOW ready for business!

I am so excited to announce that my new shop is ready and open for business! Here is a photo to give you an idea what my set up looks like. If you live in Minnesota or coming to visit Minnesota - plz come visit us! We are just 1 hours south of the twincities - near Faribault/Owatonna, Minnesota. For more info., store hours, or other photo's, please visit: www.dreammonkeys.com

I would love to hear your comments! Have a blessed day ~ Gypsie

2 comments:

  1. Your shop looks great! Wish I was in the area and I'd come and visit. Opening a shop has been a dream of mine too. I wish you success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Piper :) Your words mean alot! I hope your day comes true for you one day too ;) Love & light, Gypsie <3

    ReplyDelete