Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm Turning 40 Tomarrow - YAY!

Today, is my daughter's sweet 16 Birthday - going to make her day real special! Having cake/ice cream with our family & friends. Then, the kids are goinna rip up the track on there quads! Whaaa Hooo!!!!!

My 40th is tomarrow -Make my day, send me birthday comments! I am going to have the best years in my 40's and so on! The good thing is.......people don't believe I am going to be 40 OR am I? hahaha Yes, I am turning 40! It's going to be great!

Would also love it - -if you are on youtube, to plz send me a birthday video ;-) Yes, I am starving for attention LMAO

Bright blessings, Gypsie xoox

2 comments:

  1. Sending Wonderful birthday wishes your way!!Warmest Regards,Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Cat! Love & light, Gypsie xoox

    ReplyDelete